~“The Blog That Watches Back”~

Thursday, February 12

----->Happy Anniversary <---------

How was THAT for a wordless Wednesday?

Three tries to blog today. Today is our 27th anniversary, and although I have teased Steve here, I haven't said too much about how I feel about him. Because I don't have the words to tell you what's in my heart.

I grew up tough. And it was not pretty a lot of the time. I believe God decided that I had had enough shit in my life, and at the ripe old age of 15, sent Steve to me. How can I tell you what this man means to me? How much he has brought to my life? And TRUST me on this,we have seen richer and poorer,sickness and health. And everything that was supposed to beat our relationship down, just made it stronger. I would not be me without him. Every year, our relationship just gets richer and deeper. Not only is he a great man, he makes me a better me. Look at the beautiful babies we made [ok they're adults now, but they are absolutely the best of us]I know as sure as the sun will rise that he loves me with his whole heart, and always has my back.....and that's not taking him for granted, that's just a fact. And the sentiments are returned :O) How lucky am I, to have spent so many years with the love of my life, and to be able to look forward to so many more? He is the best thing that ever happened to me.

Happy Anniversary Sweetheart :o)

~There have been times,when times were hard,

but always somehow I made it, I made it through.

But for every moment that I've been hurtin',

there's been a moment, that I've spent,

Oh just loving you.

If anyone should ever write my life story,

for whatever reason there might be.

You'd be there,

between each line of pain and glory,

'Cause your the best thing that ever happened to me,

Oh your the best thing that ever happened to me,

don't you know, your the best thing....

Oh that ever happened,

to me.

Gladys and her Pips [you tubed in the blog title too,enjoy :o) ]

post signature

4 comments:

toypartman said...

27 years already? Time does go by quick when you're havin fun. The reason we do get along so well is that I feel the same way you do. I know you'll always be there, to give me lovin when I need it or kick my ass when I need that. We compliment each other strengths and negate each other weaknesses. It's never me and you, it is and always will be "we". I love you baby, Happy Anniversary!!

Gail said...

That's my Honey :O)I Love you Babe :O)

tech2tech2day said...

Dear Steve and Gail,Happy Anniversary! I wish the both of you many more. It is very nice to see such a happy couple.
Peace,
Nina

Gail said...

Nina! I'm so glad you're back!You were gone too long :o)