~“The Blog That Watches Back”~

Monday, February 2

------>Cordova Worm Day!<-------

Oh,THIS is rich.One of my favorite words......defenestrate, remember?
Steve and I were home yesterday, downstairs,when we heard a Huge crash. I thought it was the pot cabinet, after a weekend of the guys being here and physically incapable of remembering where the pots go, it's an accident waiting to happen. No, Steve sez,THAT was upstairs. It turns out that a bathroom window decided to defenestrate itself!! That's right,instead of throwing something out a window, the window thru itself out itself !!! I had a good laugh at that, til I realized where it landed. 10 minutes later, I would have been practicing in the chair it fell on. And this is an OLD house, that window is thick heavy wood. Or what if the window pane broke on my head? Or injured my Ruby, oh, all hell would break loose if something happened to Ruby. I told Steve, in a metaphysical sense, my musical soul was already in the chair, and that window injured my spirit. I needed strawberry ice cream to heal my spiritual wounds. And he delivered.

The superbowl!!! Who played? I don't know! Who won? I don't CARE! I had a great time being online past my bedtime, the night went so fast, hehehe, that's what happens when you get jawing with a couple different people in a couple different venues [aim, facebook of de debbil, and e-mail] Good times :O)


February:

- National Weddings Month

-February 3rd: Cordova Ice Worm Day

~The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not "Eureka!" but "That's funny..."' - Isaac Asimov ~

post signature

No comments: