~“The Blog That Watches Back”~

Monday, June 1

A Quickie

I am packing with a vengence, I promise! But I HAD to come tell you this.

I told you, we wrote our letter to the landlord, giving her her full 30 day fricken notice that only cost us a full months rent,right? In the letter, we told her,with 24 hrs notice

[we do not want her calling our answering machine in the morning, and showing up at the door that night]

As of June 15th,we'd be happy to give her her run of the place.

Today is June 1st.

And,there was a message, when I got home today. Saying

"Gail,I have a prospective tenant,who only wants a quick walk thru to reassure himself that the place isn't falling apart"

[Bitch.Get me a friggin sledgehammer, a can of neon green spray paint, a bag of feathers and a bucket of hot tar, I'll show her falling apart]

"so can we set up a time for tomorrow? Here's my cell number."

Bitch.

But,we can understand the prospective tenants POV.

So I told her, next tues...a week later than she wants, and a week earlier than I want.

It's 7:30pm now, the packing is done for the night, and my truck is packed for tomorrow. I'm feeling a little better [OK,the merlot is helping, Steve is a wise wise man :o)]

One of my fiends

[OMG, that's appropriate, my Friends CAN be Fiends...and I LIKE that in a person!]

was warning me that, you start out packing with the best of intentions,but in the end you're marking ALL the boxes "Misc". Well, I've got news for her....I didn't wait til the end, I jumped the shark already. BUT....if you have a headache, and go to the Misc kitchen box to find the ibuprophen,wouldn't it ALSO help to find a cute lil candle to light,to destress yourself? And maybe the Andes Candies you are hiding from the men,and you are hoping the truck doesn't get too hot and melt those suckers on you tomorrow? Hehehe :O)

Slowly but surely.

post signature

2 comments:

toypartman said...

One step at a time hon, one step at a time. Making progress we are (yoda speak). I truly can't wait for this to be over, my back is starting to hurt and there's a long way to go. Ibu 800's are my friend, but you are my sweetheart. Won't this be great?

Gail said...

Oh,Steve,I can't WAIT! No more bitchlet-down-the-road! I'm sorry abut your back,I'll give you my ibu 800's,hows that? I feel a lot better now,that a lot of the packing is done. But we are GOING to discuss a dining room table and sideboard :x :o) {{{{{{{{{{{My Honey}}}}}}}}} YAY TEAM GAIL!!!!!