~“The Blog That Watches Back”~

Sunday, May 31

I took a photo, not a pic this time!

Yesterday, I took the best photo I ever took in my life, and wanted to blog it, before my puter explodes, or I can no longer find it on the camera OR the puter, hehehe, we know that's a distinct possibility. This might never happen again.

If you are looking to the left of the garage door..there are 3 huge plants.
One- happens to be a pink wild rose, and I am THRILLED.
Two: looks like "Poison Something", I won't touch it with my bare hands.
Oh, the third. Is what I got a photo of. I don't know what it is yet, But I adore it. I have been Googling images til the friggin' cows come home. A bush that grows to my head height, 5'5' or more. With LOTS of prickers and a 5 petal white flower that smells DIVINE. EVERYone I have shown the pic to says it looks and sounds like a flowering crabapple, but it is a bush, not a tree. This bush is indigenous to my area, you can see it growing on roadsides. But something put it by my garage door. And I will trim it, but it is staying Right there:

I actually took that photo! NOW I'm batting one for one thousand :O) And if you know what it is, you'd better fess up, I don't like to cut plants back until I know them by their first name, at the very least ;o)

Team Gail was in the livingroom, and with digital camera and 5 different cell phones, we are trying to capture the exact shade of the Shacks new paint job. And NOTHING captured it. It was wild, I'd stand there looking at the wall, raise the camera and look at the screen,and see 2 different colors, one with my eyes, one thru the screen of the camera. It is a lovely mellow happy green with a white undertone to it, not yellow.

This was was my gift to Steve for the Shack, I couldn't bloggie it before, or it'd ruin the surprize. A set of 4 english pub glasses, with "The Shack" etched on em', here is one:



Today we pulled the trigger on the appliances, they are all coming next saturday, so I'll be the road runner and make Steve stay there. I'd rather drive than deal with deliveries like that. We're getting there, a little at a time. Oh, THAT's why I mentioned that, I thought my train of thought got derailed. Speaking of moving..... We got a call from our psychotic landlord yesterday morning.Telling us she had just heard about our buying a home, she was PROUD OF US, she read our letter and WE DID AN EXCELLENT JOB WRITING IT...yes, you wench,we are both college edumacated and sometimes, when the spirit moves us, we can actually speak english. You shoulda heard Boo go off on her, pretty funny :o) So, even at the end,- where I am TRYING to shut my yap and let the water flow, baby, let it flow ,or take the high road, let the river run, or any other appropriate phrase for ignoring ignorance,

[also, one of my sisters still lives next door,and any Wrath of Gail I visit upon the landlord will eventually find it's way next door]

that bitch is still needling, needling, trying to get a rise out of one or both of us. I think the best revenge is to never say a word to her. I told Steve, from now on I will check caller id BEFORE I pick up the phone, and if it is psycho calling, I will let the machine pick up.

June

1st: Dare Day

2nd: National Rocky Road Day

~We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors ...but they all have to learn to live in the same box.~

post signature

2 comments:

tech2tech2day said...

Gail, honey, WE are proud of you both,- but we know how hard it was to get where you are today. We know all the challenges you had that most don't. I hope you DO ignore that nasty, snobby woman. She isn't worthy of your time. You give her power with your hurt, and she feeds on it like a Vampire.
When can we come help you move? I can move all your plants for you, if you trust us with them. I will bring the truck, and can move them in one trip......I think, I've never moved a jungle before ;)
Not only do we WANT to help, but we owe you. Remember the saving of the .doc files? That was pure you. And we would LOVE to help. Just say the word, Dear.
Love and Peace,
Nina [and Dean]

Gail said...

Hi {{{{Nin}}}} :O) You are right.Which is why *I* ain't talkin' to her anymore. Thank You SO much for your offer,you know I love you and appreciate it.I'd forgotten about the files,that was a mere bag of shells Nin,you owe me nothing.Well,I DO seem to remember strawberry or black cherry ice cream being mentioned, but I might be wrong:o)