~“The Blog That Watches Back”~

Thursday, May 7

First Blood

I would like a word with the owner of a Subaru Forester or Impreza, with a build date of 99-00.[they have the same wire lineage, so I don't know exactly what you drive]
You ordered a set of high test ignition wires for your car, and I was asked to make them for you. Thanks! My pleasure. But, there was a little problem....one of the crimps on your 12 inch lead bit me while I was booting it. And I bled quite a bit. So, your wires already have First Blood on them. If your car suddenly develops little eccentricities, like.......oh, it gets wrinkles, or streaks of gray on it's roof, wants a strawberry shake, hates refrigerators and teriyaki sauce with a vengence, or idles like a pirate, you have my apologies. Oh, and you might need to switch out your car stereo, because the one you have now will only be able to play at one volume..........LOUD.

The Closing! [did *I* say that out loud? Why Yes, Yes I did!] is being scheduled, for next week! We got calls from our R.E agent, as well as 2 of the brokers from our credit union, to congratulate us on our "Cleared for closing" status. I am not getting my hopes up until we have the keys in our hands. But......we are going over to the Love Shack this weekend to mow the lawn, no need to piss the neighbors off before we even move in.

Something to share with you...although the link is g-rated,I wouldn't navigate this website with little ones around...........or anywhere near bedtime:
http://www.weirdpicturearchive.com/

A reader here was looking thru my Places I like to visit, noted that I have a few photo places listed, and thought I might be interested in this site. It's REALLY disturbing to me. I am not a shrinking violet, but some of the links I couldn't even click on, let alone view. Let your stomach be your guide. :X


May:
7th: International Tuba Day
8th: No Socks Day

~Among those whom I like or admire, I can find no common denominator, but among those whom I love, I can. All of them make me laugh. -W.H. Auden

post signature

4 comments:

CaptainChaos! said...

I pulled up next to a Subaru Forester last night. I swear it went "Yarghyarghyarghyargh" sitting there.

Sounds like I found your Pirate Wires.

tech2tech2day said...

Good morning Gail! Do you have a date and time for the closing yet? We are so happy for you & Steve. If there is anything we can do to help, you just let us know.
Peace,
Nina

Gail said...

Stevie,hehehe :O)I don't think so.....if they were MY wires,to you they would have said "did you take your vitamins are you getting enough sleep are you eating right" :O) :O)I may be a pirate,but I'm Mom first :O)

Gail said...

Nin,Hi! Final walk thru is wed. :O)We can't seem to get the credit union to cough up a copy of the closing documents for us,so I asked Laura [our friend and our attorney] to request them for us,they won't mess with her :O)