~“The Blog That Watches Back”~

Sunday, May 10

The Wrath of Boo

I may have mentioned, I have a lot of books? And there has been some discussion around here, about how EXACTLY the books will migrate from here to the Love Shack. This IM with Boo took place after Steve tried to get ME to pop for bins needed for the migration. Little did he know that I would visit the Wrath of Boo upon him.
---
Fishiewoo [8:23 P.M.]: Dad just gave me a shifty look and said NO!!!

E********* is away at 8:23 P.M.

E********* [8:23 P.M.]: oh did he???

Fishiewoo [8:23 P.M.]: oh yup he DID!

E********* [8:24 P.M.]: well what about all those cardboard boxes on the porch?

Fishiewoo [8:24 P.M.]: I need heavy duty stuff for the books and all my music! And there he sits,on my blog,telling me *I* gotta get em!

E********* [8:24 P.M.]: ok well heres what you do

E********* [8:25 P.M.]: use the brining bin for the music

[an aside....I have a huge rubbermaid bin,food grade,that I use to brine turkeys before I roast them.Think 60 qt size.That's what Boo is referring to here.]


E********* [8:25 P.M.]: and don't brine another turkey till he replaces it

Fishiewoo [8:25 P.M.]: but no turkeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!

E********* [8:25 P.M.]: sigh

Fishiewoo [8:25 P.M.]: yup.

E********* [8:25 P.M.]: seriously a few small cardboard boxes will hold it

E********* [8:25 P.M.]: if you make the box too heavy you won't be able to lift it

Fishiewoo [8:26 P.M.]: hehehe,maybe some of the music :o) He's gone off the rails over the books :O) Doesn't know whether to laugh or get mad, so he's pretending to be mad......and not doing a very good job of it


E********* [8:26 P.M.]: oh man the paperbacks can go in cardboard boxes no problem

E********* [8:26 P.M.]: what is his problem about the books?

Fishiewoo [8:26 P.M.]: the amount of them :o)

E********* [8:26 P.M.]: why is he surprised by that???

E********* [8:27 P.M.]: its not like you got all the books yesterday!

Fishiewoo [8:27 P.M.]: That's Dad :O)

E********* [8:27 P.M.]: sigh

Fishiewoo [8:27 P.M.]: oooooooooh,I gotta go blog THAT,why is he surprized ? FTW!

E********* [8:27 P.M.]: seriously

E********* [8:27 P.M.]: you were a speed reader before you even married him
----------

At this point Boo called her Dad, to see if he got hit in the head, otherwise,WHY is he so surprized over the books?

Steve:

Hello, Amanda?
Hi Honey,how are you?
*I* have a problem?
"No, I don't need to sort it out ."

[at this point she made some type of verbal threat,either involving a smack to his head, or the theft/disappearance of his M&M dispenser]

"Oh is that right? Oooooooooooooooo! No! OK! NO Problem!
----
When I heard the "OOOOOOOOOOOOO" I knew it was all over. Boo to the rescue! I got all the bins I need and the promise of more :o) I can't tell you how funny this is, to just threaten him with The Boo whenever necessary :O)

I got a great surprize yesterday. Boo had told me weeks ago that she couldn't come down on Mothers Day [from time to time this happens to holidays with the kids, so we reschedule them.......that means I get 2! One on the day,and one later.Well, the surprize was, the second Moms day came before the first....Boo and Stevie showed up Sat. morn.,-Tony never said that they were coming, so I thought something was wrong. Nope! They were here for a pre-Moms day party.

Every Moms day, the kids give me something living. This year, since we don't know what is in the yard at the Love Shack, they didn't know what type of plant to get. So the kids got me an indoor Rose.....something I canNOT grow in this house, I do not have the right conditions for it....and it has ivy planted around it,.....the OTHER plant I cannot grow in this house. They both will thrive in the sun room @ the Love Shack. Cool cool beans,we are taking it with us wed. night,when we go for the final walk thru at the Love Shack,and leaving it there, to welcome us home on thurs :o)

Also, they got me my favorite show of all time ...All in the Family......on DVD. So we had a great lunch and watched the first 2 episodes. I can't believe I was 10 when that show first aired. I remember it was like a bomb went off, my brothers were dying of laughter, Dad had his smile hidden behind his hand, and my Mom was screeching "she [Edith] said WHAT!!!!!" Even my heathens were shocked by some of the dialogue. Like most kids their ages, they are conversant with South Park and Beavis and Butthead, so you'd think they'd be pretty blase about it. Also, I had to explain why you needed to jiggle the door on a public mail recepticle,they never used one and had no idea.

I hope all you Moms had a Happy Happy Mothers Day :o)


May:
10th: Clean Up Your Room Day
11th: Twilight Zone Day

~You can fool some of the people all of the time and all of the people some of the time, but you can never fool Mom.~

post signature

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Can you please threaten my cold with the wrath of Boo? For some reason, it's immune to mine... thanks aunty!

Gail said...

Hey,them bastids never told me you left a note! Consider this the WRATH OF BOO, for that damn cold honey :o)