~“The Blog That Watches Back”~

Wednesday, August 19

You lucked out.

I had a bloggie all typed up.And I read it, and it was basically a bitchfest. A Stabby bitchy type of bitchfest, complete with cramps, guilt, and the "hot as hell" theory of Hellativity. So I will spare us all that.This is one thing I really enjoyed, a lot of my plants needed to be potted on and I got to do that this week. This is the "library".....the 3 season room we're not sure what we'll do with yet:
And if you're with me at facebook, you saw what happened when I VERY innocently mentioned what was available for sale in walmart.Some people have SUCH dirty minds, but not me:


OH! And here is something from my Boo,right in line with the sites I blogged Saturday, OMG, PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE don't ever let me pose nude with a friggin CAT! :
http://www.awkwardfamilyphotos.com/

post signature

No comments: