~“The Blog That Watches Back”~

Sunday, August 23

Paterson the Putz

A Friday/Saturday/Sunday bloggie

"It's orchestrated, it's a game"

That's right, New York Governor Paterson is claiming now that his downward slide in the polls is RACE related. Oh, it couldn't be because he can't do his job, and is a humorless tight ass to boot.......no, it HAS to be the race card. This isn't the first time Paterson whipped out that old canard. Here's an article from a year ago, where he's pulling the race card too:

http://wcbstv.com/politics/paterson.mccain.palin.2.813646.html

But you know what's funny? Seems Paterson isn't above a lil ol' discrimination of his own:

http://lawprofessors.typepad.com/adjunctprofs/2009/05/ny-governor-patterson-settles-reverse-discrimination-suit-for-300000.html

I suppose if a person is a bigot, even if they are in denial, they can recognize it in others. Hmmmmm, being in denial, and excoriating others for what you yourself have done. Who does that sound like? DING DING DING "Holier-than-thou" NY Governor Elliot Spitzer, .....the man Paterson replaced......right before he exited stage left, when it was revealed that this most moral of Married Governors hired a whore.

Whore:–noun 1. a woman who engages in promiscuous sexual intercourse, usually for money; prostitute; harlot; strumpet.

Prostitute:–noun 1. a woman who engages in sexual intercourse for money; whore;strumpet. harlot.

Oh, ok, I take that back. The woman was a Strumpet. You'll note, there is no term used for the dickhead who HIRED the strumpet.[The only one I know is "a John" .If you know of any others,send them my way ] I said right in this blog a while back that Paterson was a putz, and he's been proving me right every time he opens his mouth.

'Yo, governor...you simply don't know how to do your job. THAT is why we won't elect you, and that's why you never would have been elected to that office in the first place,- if Spitzer coulda kept it in his pants and stayed up on that high horse, you never would have had a shot at the governorship. You never would have made it thru the rigors of an election race. So, shut yer yap, OK? Don't insult your constituants intelligence by claiming it's the color of your skin. Trust me, it's the lack of brains. And talent.

I needed a new set of cookware. I wanted to buy it open stock....only the pots I wanted....but it was actually cheaper to buy the damn set, thru Amazon. Since I'm a prime member, I got free shipping too, and when the set you ordered weighs 31 lbs, weight becomes a factor. I'm so excited! They'll be here tomorrow [Sat...I popped for the extra 6$ for a Saturday delivery]. I tried to explain to Steve, not only are these some of my tools, but they are Happy, and REALLY good tools. He said he understood, if he was ordering new headers for his car he's be as excited as I am. Oh, boy, I'm getting kitchen "headers" :O) These are my new puppies:


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0018727SW/ref=ox_ya_oh_product

I can't wait to break them in :o)

And here is a lil something Tone shot over to me,...if this is true, this is so bad it might just be good:

http://consumerist.com/5342699/kfc-has-a-bacon-sandwich-that-uses-fried-chicken-as-bread

Right now it's Sunday, almost one o'clock. I'm still in my pajammies, and plan to spend the rest of the day that way. Steve ordered us a nice lunch, and he'll be back with that soon. Since it's the last day of my "vacation", he planned a "movie-and-lunch-in-bed-in-pajammies" afternoon for me. I highly recommend them :o)

August:

23rd: Valentino Day

24th: Knife Day

25th: Kiss-and-make-up Day

[in case you haven't looked around this blog page, .....I put a lot of things here that interest me, and you might like them too. Below is a cut and paste of the box "Today in History" that appears on the right hand side of this blog]

Today in History

William Wallace

Scottish nationalist who opposed British rule, and on whom Braveheart was based, was executed in London (1305)

Franklin

area that is now part of Tennessee seceded from North Carolina; it failed to win acceptance as one of the United States (1784)

Rudolph Valentino

death at age 31 of the silent screen sex symbol known as the quintessential Latin lover caused mass hysterical mourning (1926)

Sacco and Vanzetti

Italian-American anarchists were executed by electric chair for murder during an armed robbery; questions about the fairness of their trial remain (1927)

post signature

2 comments:

toypartman said...

We need to do the lunch in bed thing more often. I hope you feel special on your last day of vacation. I'm looking!!!!

Gail said...

Hon,that was an inspired choice :o) And I loved it.Thank you for thinking about me :o)