~“The Blog That Watches Back”~

Monday, March 30

It Was! The third time WAS the charm!

Tonight we go to the credit union that will be holding our mortgage, to open accounts to fund this shindig, and we meet with the r.e agent..........at our new home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to sign more paperwork, write more checks, and agree on a time for the home inspection. We're on the road, the offer was accepted ! YAY TEAM GAIL!!!!!!!!!!!! Steve and I keep calling each other and reminding each other to breathe :o) I almost died before, I couldn't find my social security card ANYWHERE !! [it was in my wallet. Hush, be kind :) I haven't needed it since I got this job, and forgot to file it when I was done with it.]

So on to the next stage. PLEASE PLEASE home inspector don't find anything wrong with the Love Shack!! We have ten days to git er done,we'll see if we can't do it saturday, so we can be there. Evidently, our home falls in between the aunt of one of Steves co-workers, and the local fire chief, good to know :O) The locals up there are telling us a lot of stuff, including.....remember, I told you we had been concentrating on a certain area? Well, evidently, that was not a "good" area, but we lucked into a "very good" area :o) I guess I'll find out for myself when I get to know my way around. There's a huge park at one end of the delevopment we're moving to, but the web directions to get to my new library, Rube Goldberg could have written them. I think it'll be a while before I find it ;o) OMG! BREATHE!!

post signature

8 comments:

Mittie said...

WAHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gail said...

:::insert big ass smile here:::: Mittie,I looped it too. OMG!!! {{{{{{{{{Mittie}}}}}}}}}}]

Anonymous said...

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAA

We have always had luck with March and April offers....never had one turned down...only have made two LOL

Erin said...

YEAH Team Gail!

We are taking baby steps down this road right now.

Gail said...

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Lee}}}}}}}}}}}}
{{{{{{{{{Erin}}}}}}}}}}}
TY TY ! We are so excited and scared! A lot of people buy young,we just had family that needed us,and then the kids college,we're probably the oldest first timers our mortgage broker ever saw :X Erin,my BEST advice to you is to pick a mortgage broker and go to the m NOW.Tell them you are taking baby steps,and ask what you need to do to be ready.We thought they'd laugh us out of the bank,but we were ready for a traditional mortgage [not an FHA] and we didn't even know it!

Erin said...

We have a mortgage broker already. We just met with him on Saturday. We have some extenuating (sp) circumstances to deal with. Our broker does want to meet with us again in a month to see where we are.

tech2tech2day said...

Gail, I am sorry I missed you ! This too shall pass, buying a home is frustrating and time consuming, as I am sure you two are finding out. I don't know if there is a way to make sure there is no nickel in sterling silver, I'll ask Dean. Are you sure it was the necklace that broke you out, or is it nerves? Please give my best to Steve, I am upset for both of you. This should be an exciting fun time for you, but being run to ground at work at the same time is very stressful. You two stay close and hold hands, as you always have, and you will come out stronger for all this. We'll chat tonight.
Peace,
Nina

Gail said...

Nin! OK.And thanks for asking Dean for me.This is the first time I had a reaction to a necklace,and it's my Cross for Gods' sake,did I become a debbil??