~“The Blog That Watches Back”~

Saturday, March 28

Maybe the third times' the charm......

I'm typing up this bloggie this afternoon, because we won't be here this evening. We're going to see a house for a second time, and make an offer on it. It was very odd.......Steve and I had this idea of the area we were going to look in.The house is on the other side of the area we concentrated on, in an area neither one of us knows. Steve has GPS in his head,-he is never lost, but "temporarily happily sidetracked", while I could not be a more polar opposite. I do NOT enjoy being lost. Lost with Steve, relax and enjoy. Lost on my own, not so much.
The house is lovely. Smaller than we envisioned, [and are you ready? In a development...exactly where we did NOT see ourselves] but exactly right and in excellent condition, the roof aside,...but all you can do about the roof is sign a check, that's not really Steve and Gail do-it-themselves. The r.e agent felt something a bit more esoteric. We were standing in the foyer, after viewing the property, and the she says, yeah this would be a good fit for you,.....it's kinda funky. Oh, yup :o) I'll have to cook on an electric stove for a while, but if that's the worst I can say about the place, all is good. The whole place needs paint, we are not "vanilla white" walls kinda people, but I can always blog before and after pics of the projects we take on, an on-line house diary ! It's very hard to get excited about a home we may not even have our offer accepted on. So,instead of boring our families about it, I came to whisper about it to you :o) One plus about having waited this long, I can dig up my favorite bedding plants, and the lilac bush the kids gave me, and take them with me when I go.
And here, something that just struck my funny bone so hard! I subscribe to "Blogthings",and they e-mail you quizzes you can put on your website, blog,ect. I find them to be so bad, in a campy way, they are good [like the one I have on this blog on the right, check out that pic, hehehe]
So, here's the quiz:
http://www.blogthings.com/whatinternalorganareyouquiz/

I saw the title of the quiz and laughed right out loud,OMG,what INTERNAL ORGAN am I??? WHO would think about something like that? And why? So I took the quiz, thinking "oh please don't let me be the bladder.Or the intestines,PLEASE don't let me be the intestines !!" And this was my result:

You Are The Brain

You're the type of person who's always on, always churning.

You are alert and quick to react.

You like to stay busy.

You are responsible but also demanding.

You take up a lot of energy.

You are someone of deep mystery. There's a lot below the surface that's hard to figure out.

The only thing I think is true is that I'm always on, but that's the insomnia talkin'. I don't think I'm deep,mysterious or hard to figure out, unless you're trying to reconcile my checking account balance online to the balance in my checkbook,...woo-boy, all bets are off there. I think if I have time later,I'll go back,take the quiz again, and lie my ass off, to see what happens.

Keep em crossed !! But don't hurt yourselves, we've been down this road before :/


March 28th:
-Public Sleeping Day

~How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige~

post signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everything is crossed that needs to be crossed here though I still think you could find something here in the Hoosier State ;)

Gail said...

{{{{{{{{{{Lee}}}}}}}}}}} Hi! And TYVM,we can use all the crossed things we can get. Pretty nervous around here.Glad to see you!

Anonymous said...

We made our offer on this house five years ago next week.

Our first house I just showed up at closing, moral support I guess...I didn't sign a thing....Dave had nearly bought it and then told me about it when I came home from work the next morning. He never did that again.
That house was bought 15 years ago
in May. I guess in another five years we will be house hunting again NOT. LOL.
We always close in May LOL