~“The Blog That Watches Back”~

Saturday, March 7

Truth in advertizing

Well,the house we saw today....OMG.Listed as a colonial in great shape,we were really psyched.Until we walked up the front porch,and it was falling apart.Ditto the reast of the house,including a huge hole in the foundation.If YOU are selling a house,don't you at least put a good face on it? We're just pretty bummed,and tired tonight. Where's our Love Shack? I dunno. We had high hopes for that one. I had stuff to talk about today,including a commercial for a product...that ifd women aren't sub standard enough.....encourages us to use SANDPAPER to shave our legs.No shit, we supposed to sandaper ourselves. I'll bloggie tomorow. Looks like Steve needs a shoulder,and I need his.

post signature

4 comments:

toypartman said...

I think we are both disillusioned about this whole house finding/buying. Too many TV shows showing how easy it is and how many different houses you have to choose from. I'm calling BULLSHIT. I spend at least 2hours a night online looking at the same godamn houses and trying to justify in my mind how that one may just be it. Then you go and see it and it's nothing like the pictures. The house we went to see today started out on the market at around 300K. 300K around here buys a pretty decent house in move in condition or damn close to it. This house was an F'ing wreck, I can't begin to even describe how bad it was. What the hell are some people thinking? I thought this stage was going to be the fun part. NOT. Gail and I are going to do some major chilling tonight, we need it.

Becky said...

If I need a shot of humor, I always hit your blog. You are frickin' adorable AND hilarious.

I'm on Facebook too. Do you want to be my fwend?

Gail said...

Honey,we both thought the looking would be the fun part.We've been wrong before,and we'll be wrog again. Lets not even LOOK the rest of the weekend,hell,Ill even leave it on speed channel all afternnon,unless there's a movie that catches your fancy,OK? {{{{{{{{{{{{{My Man}}}}}}}}}}}}This too shall pass.

Gail said...

Rebecca! Absolutely! I didn't know you facebooked :O)