~“The Blog That Watches Back”~

Tuesday, March 3

This is what Stupid means to me.

Gail is making dinner. Roast Chicken for Steve, his favorite meal, how nice! Gail is also making chicken stock, with some chicken parts from the freezer. Taking parts out of the pot, one starts to fall back in. Being splashed with hot stock will HURT, what does Gail do?

A) STEP BACK!
B) Duck
C) Grabs the chicken with her bare hand, and puts it in the bowl range-side.

Gail checks the roaster chicken in the oven. She has an oven rack that is possessed, it slides out all by itself. This rack starts to slide out while Gail is checking the chicken for doneness. What does Gail do?

A)STEP BACK !
B) Use the potholder in her right hand to stop the rack.
C) Use her bare left hand to stop the rack, cause she is so leftie.

Gail is making salad to go with dinner. She Thinks she has some baby greens to use, but can't remember if she ate them or not. What occurs when Gail looks for the greens?

A)She finds em, damn straight!
B) She does not find the greens, dayum!
C) Gail not only does NOT find the greens,.....but the phone rings, and when she rears her head in fright [there is a lull in the music, and the house is VERY quiet] she slams her head into the bin on the door, that awful awful bin, and discovers the joys of cleaning strawberry jam off the grate on the bottom of the fridge, her pretty blue boots, and apparently her face.

Isn't that lovely? Isn't that DIVINE? All in a one and a half hour time frame.True talent. Some days, it just doesn't pay to be nice. But the pretty pink sneakers I ordered will help ameliorate some of the damage. As long as I remember to keep them away from that damned fridge.

March 5th:
-National Multiple Personalities day

~Education is what you get from reading the small print. Experience is what you get from not reading it.~

post signature

6 comments:

Squeaky said...

{{{{{{{{{{{GAIL}}}}}}}}}}
I thought only I did stuff like that! I hope you are not seriously injured!

tech2tech2day said...

Dear Gail, commenting on the past few entries... cell phone pictures? Mata Hari Gail? LOL, Steve never stood a chance, did he? I hope you aren't burned by your kitchen experiences last night. How did the blueberry cake turn out? If it was good, I'd like the recipe.
Peace,
Nina

Gail said...

Mz Squeaky :O) Im fine,Steve says I have asbestos hands.I'm more pissed than anything else.I have lightning fast reflexes,but they don't help without an oven mitt! :O)

Gail said...

Nin! Im glad to see you.No burns,except for Steve when he saw the pic :X
The cake was great,ygm,and HAPPY 66th!!!

tech2tech2day said...

I thank you, Gail! I don't mind everyone knowing my age, I tell them. Dean doesn't want anyone to know his age, but he told everyone he is 18 years older than I, so pffft to him!

Gail said...

Nin,18 years is nothing in a relationship,and I TOLD him that! You 2 find the same things funny,you're both passionate about the same things,and you love each other.Case closed:O)Just tell him,no more experimenting with the black hair dye,OK?If I can go gray gracefully :X so can he!!!I PRAY he doesn't read this Nin:O) :O)