~“The Blog That Watches Back”~

Tuesday, July 22

My first bloggie !

I had been kinda blogging on a board...people would read,but didn't want to comment,and that's cool,...except I got the word today that the traffic [i.e,"posts"]on the board are so few that *I* am a bother! So,I had a week to come up with something,and I came up with a blog.a little bit of this,a little bit of that,no need to comment if you don't wish to,but you *know* you want to,right? So,I'll blog along,and you pop in when the spirit moves you.Welcome :o)

10 comments:

Lisa said...

Way cool...welcome to the Bloggy world. I think this will turn out to be a great idea.

Gail said...

Lisa Honey! I miss you,TYVM for stopping by! How are T and M? And,just as important,how are You? :o) You've been on my mind,and I haven't seen you too much at KF,when I can get the hell in there.

nanci said...

Hi Gail: I made it here :)

nanci

Mittie said...

Hey Gail :-) I'm here. Life gets in the way of message boards sometimes, KWIM? Blogs are even better, IMO.

Shirla said...

Your blog looks great, Gail!

Jackie said...

Thanks for the link to the blog.
Jackie

Gail said...

Wow! Hi Ladies! I miss chatting with you :o)

Erin said...

Hi Gail! I have you on my blog list on my blog. Hope this works out better for all.

Erin

Anonymous said...

I see you! I'm glad to see you in a format I can easily visit. I miss KF, but it just became too much awhile ago, once my other site started taking off.

Gail said...

Heather !! Hello,long time no see! I hope all is well with you,and I know what you mean about kf.My current issue is that,when I try to go in, I get "product unavailable"! I miss everyone there,hope they can find me over here.And I Love your blog,thanks so much for looking me up :o)