~“The Blog That Watches Back”~

Wednesday, July 30

I stand corrected!




I publicly apologize to Steve,he is right,and I am wrong,oh so wrong.I do NOT have a "newt" ,I have a "skink".Whateverthehell is it,is it not welcome in my livingroom.Let's see if I can find the pic,I took one quick with my cell,when it was OUTSIDE on the porch,and therefore still cute.Nope,I only have one of it's ass,and that's the ONLY part I want to be seeing,headed away from me.At least it doesn't have fangs and claws.We're still on bear watch around here,remember the pic on top? [I can't seem to get the pic IN the post,it wants to be on top]
You can see the mow line at the bottom of the pic,that's where Stevie was working .I never had an adrenaline rush like that in my life,Tony yelling that there's a bear in the yard,and seeing Steve right in it's trajectory,...getting him inside only to see the bear right where Stevie had been.
Speaking of Stevie,he's looking at an apartment tomorrow afternoon,and is pretty sure he'll take it[a work hook-up thru Steve]YEE-HA !!!!! I am so happy for him,and for us,it is Time for him.Boo is moving into the apartment she's sharing with 2 other girls in August too,I think our backs are gonna be singin' Ave Maria when all is done....and I'm so happy for them:o) :o)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

What ever it is it looks scarey... hey have you heard about the bloggy giveaways? I will link ya too it its all about bloggers of all kinds giving away things in a bloggy carnival, so far over 1000 giveaways hope you check it out soon it ends tomorow. I can't link it so just google Bloggy giveaway and you will find it.

Gail said...

Lisa,glad to hear from you,hope all is well!! And link me up honey :o)Oh,BTW,that's a bear.As you look at it,your back is to my house,that's my across the street neighbor,and the bear is going up the road,away from where Stevie was mowing.