~“The Blog That Watches Back”~

Wednesday, November 25

Happy Thanksgiving


Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank You for this special day, a day to remember Your goodness to us. I want to thank You for a roof over our heads, and more than enough food to eat. I want to thank You for the relationships You have given to us, for family and friends. Also, I want to thank You for all the bad experiences we’ve had. We have learned that you were there for us all the time. For this, we thank You and praise You. In Jesus name, amen.


I wish you and yours only the best.


Happy Thanksgiving :O)

.post signature

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Very nice Ammen.

kikasamim said...

May you and yours know a wonderful bounty all of your days.

Gail said...

Lisa and Kika, TYVM! I hope your Holiday was most excellent :o)