~“The Blog That Watches Back”~

Tuesday, August 24

Are you an idiot?

I'm still not used to this new med. Went from insomnia to being able to fall asleep at the drop of a hat. Plus, the treadmill is broken [ssssssssshhhhhhhh,..YAY!YAY! a GREAT excuse!] So I've been spending time at Facebook. Yelling at one relative who stressed Steve right out to the max. Looking at my nieces FB. She is asking ALL idiots to leave her FB right now. When I got done laughing I wondered, how would you know if you were an idiot? I got sidetracked into googling that and had quite a few yuks. Here is one of the returns from that search:

http://www.iamanidiot.com/idiotif/

Saw Boos' FB first thing this morning, she left posts for Steve and me, informing us that the latest Jean Auel book is available for preorder at Amazon. [I think it was more of a "heads up" to Steve, Boo has my back in all things book-related.] From the time I saw Boos post to the time the book was in my cart, less than one literal minute elapsed. I LOVE Amazon. Here' a link if you are a fan:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0517580519/ref=oss_product

And a pic....baby lemons on my lemon tree! [I live in NY, and have never had the correct conditions to make a lemon tree set fruit before, so this very exciting to my green thumb !]







post signature

1 comment:

Lisa said...

You may be an idiot if...just fill in the blank LOL sounds like a Red Neck statment or pledge.

The new med will take some time to get used to. it will just take some time.

I had forgotten about the Jean Auel books now I am going to have to go and re read them and then read the new one. I am weird that way anyway they were GREAT books.

Right now I am reading I'm With Fatty: Losing Fifty Pounds in Fifty Miserable Weeks by Edward Ugel He is funny and I can relate. That and a book I picked up at the library. Swimsuit by James Patterson ( I love most of his stuff) I am still loving my Kindle but I still like to touch real books as long as they dont clutter my house.